Canadian Gate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The very first roleplaying game ever!

3 posters

Go down

The very first roleplaying game ever! Empty The very first roleplaying game ever!

Post by Calvin Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:01 am

Hahaha! Good game. I will soon make a full recap of what happened on the very first roleplaying game we ever played. But for now I'm tired...

<March 1st 3067> On a dusty, smoggy planet in a dark, seedy bar an odd cast of questionable characters populate the scene. Saal "Bean" Luxor, a off worlder who lived his life in solitude sat in a shaded corner of the bar enjoying being detatched from life for a while. Atellus Joque, or "Spanky" as he was known in his glory days sat slumped over a bar table like he lived on the squeaky stool. Lost in his own head, drowning in hard liquor. Reynard Lucas was at the bar too, for him, the Red Light District of Red Iron was a high state lifestyle compared to the slums of The Tropics from where he grew up, and aquired most of his criminal record. His sunglasses and leather jacket with its popped collar gave him a mysterious look. Marsual was at the bar to celebrate the success of his career, being a mechanic at a local repair shop. He celebrated alone of course, as his only true love is his custom TE Speeder Car.

As Saal was keeping to himself he couldn't help but overhear a disturbance over near the entrance to the bar. He noticed a man was harassing a woman. Without thinking about it, or even observing the situation he leapt up and called out around him that he was buying the entire round on the house. Some people looked a little confused and wondered why this stanger was being so generous. Most didn't notice however as they happened to be more interested in the fact that Atellus was so pissed drunk that he decided to puch the guy next to him for no reason. From across the bar Reynard could overhear that the man that was harassing the woman was trying to get some kind of information from her. Not much else could be heard because Saal walked over to the harasser and threw a fist without saying a word. Also Atellus assaulted the guy next to him as he tried to fight back.

At this time the whole bar was in an uproar. Marsual decided to throw beer bottles at the harasser while Saal was trading puches and kicks with him, the bottles flying overhead. Reynard walked over, realising there was a little bit more to this whole situation tried to break up the quarrel. But this was to no avail and the assailant ended up punching him as well. A beer bottle struck the assailant hard which gave Saal enough time to upercut the man right in the jaw, laying him flat out. Amidst the chaos Saal, Marual and Reynard rushed out of the door dodging fists and beer bottles as they went. They began loading up their weapons at the bar's checkpoint lockers. They also noticed Atellus there picking up his equiptment. Saal heard a woman's voice call out to him from inside the bar,
"wait, wait, I want to thank you for helping me!"

I'll put more up here in a bit, feel free to make comments n' stuff. Also, as you can see it seems (at least at this point of the story) some of you acted a little out of character and did some very random things. But its all good 'cause we are just starting out. Remember to be in character and make rational decisions in the future. Just my advice.
Calvin
Calvin
Special Character

Character sheet
Name: Dr. Quack
UPP: 6A5668
Service: Scientist

Back to top Go down

The very first roleplaying game ever! Empty Re: The very first roleplaying game ever!

Post by Darien Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:47 am

Awesome game! Really looking forward to the next session.
Darien
Darien
Elite
Elite

Character sheet
Name: Fiona (Fio) Krazdrak
UPP: 83A939
Service: Flyer

Back to top Go down

The very first roleplaying game ever! Empty Re: The very first roleplaying game ever!

Post by ian Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:43 am

yeah i cant wait eather

ian
HQ
HQ

Character sheet
Name: Rey Pallant
UPP: 67CD65
Service: Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Kay well, I wasn't originally planning to write it so in depth, it would take a long time to finish it at that level. So I will comtinue it in less detail.

The woman explained that she was being hunted by these agents because she was originally supposed to give them something. That was her job. But she got intercepted upon delivery by the mafia. She asked Saal if he would help her with her delema. He (as well as the other partymembers) agreed to retrieve the something from the mafia. At that point they all made a plan. Atellus and Marsual generously lend Reynard and Saal their vehicles so they can track down a mafia crime boss while they take a cab home to sleep off their drunkeness and lick their wounds from the recent brawl.

Reynards inherant knowledge of Raganhar's criminal underworld spotted some gang members on their search to find answers. Saal hoped these gang members would be able to lead them to the "Doorman" and their objective. The problem was that Saal only spoke english, and these punks only spoke German because their less than standard education left them clueless to anyone who spoke in Lyran's close second official language. They were also a bunch of cocky kids out loojing for trouble. A fight ensued.

A low tech 2D television set flickered at a silent but rugged face. Richard Fal'mirn had a tougher life than anyone on the streets of Raganhar could possibly have. His parents, his home, indeed all that he previously knew went up in smoke. He was tossed into slavery at a very very young age, and spent his early years in a terrible war between resultant factions that spawned after a ravaged world. This is where he first learned to use exoskeletons and later battle armour. When he managed to get off world he became a briliant battle armour pilot and worked to own his own battle armour: some old Word of Blake design called a Purifier. Its advanced stealth technology allowed him to take the fight to the Clan that ravaged his world.

---crap I did it again, kay no more getting lost in explaination---

Richard went out into the lobby of the motel to get himself a candy bar when he heard a noise, shouting, and then a gunshot. He listenned for a moment, then realized it was happening just outside the apartment complex! He rushed out to see what was going on. He noticed some of the local gangs were mugging two helpless people. He just got furious. He started sprinting like a raging bull, unwittingly smashing Saal hard into a wall. One of the muggers was swinging a chain around which gave Rick some serious bruises. Fed up he ran back to his apaertment and grabbed his firearm. By this time Reynard was in a knife fight with one of them, though it was too close for comfort, Reynard won. Richard shot at the other dude and killed him dead cold. The remaining one ran away.

Having gained nothing and lost a lot of blood. reynard, Saal and Richard checked themselves into the hospital. Marsual and Atellus decided they would finish what the others failed to do...
Calvin
Calvin
Special Character

Character sheet
Name: Dr. Quack
UPP: 6A5668
Service: Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down