Canadian Gate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Failz (Post all of your army's epic failing moments)

5 posters

Go down

Epic Failz (Post all of your army's epic failing moments) Empty Epic Failz (Post all of your army's epic failing moments)

Post by Sage Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Sage
Sage
HQ
HQ

Character sheet
Name:
UPP:
Service:

http://lutafiskpage.wordpress.com/wp-admin/

Back to top Go down

Epic Failz (Post all of your army's epic failing moments) Empty Re: Epic Failz (Post all of your army's epic failing moments)

Post by colten Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:50 pm

in one round of combat i lost 7 terminators and for that whole game i basically just got ones
colten
colten
HQ
HQ

Back to top Go down

Epic Failz (Post all of your army's epic failing moments) Empty Re: Epic Failz (Post all of your army's epic failing moments)

Post by Henry Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:18 pm

that time i fired my venom cannon from my hive tyrant and hit my allies. and the time ian ran over my mycetic spore with his hellhound lol
Henry
Henry
HQ
HQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:28 pm

I think the biggest fail is when all my Tau warriors and my crisis suit couldn't land one hit on your Mawloc.
Robbie
Robbie
HQ
HQ

Character sheet
Name: Baron Heinrich Von Hohenberg
UPP: 5424AC
Service: Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Those are Epic fails if i've ever seen them
Sage
Sage
HQ
HQ

Character sheet
Name:
UPP:
Service:

http://lutafiskpage.wordpress.com/wp-admin/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:37 pm

I guess I can't hide the one where my warboss barrels through the breach with several Ork buddies and heads straight for the Doomed Imperial Tanks and then shoves his super awesome big power klaw into one tank and then.....

Picks it up and shakes it angrily and then places it safely back on the ground and lets them go in reverse and then blast him to pieces in the next turn.

Don't even get me started when my warboss trippped and fell just a few inches from another Imperial tank. Awwwg.
Calvin
Calvin
Special Character

Character sheet
Name: Dr. Quack
UPP: 6A5668
Service: Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:05 pm

kharn tends to fall alot when it comes to craters and and theres a bunch of guardsmen sitting right in front of him
Henry
Henry
HQ
HQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down